The TP-582T is a high-quality twisted pair transmitter for HDMI, Ethernet 100BaseT, bidirectional RS-232 and IR signals. The TP-582T selects one of two HDMI inputs, and converts it with the Ethernet 100BaseT, RS-232 and IR input signals to a twisted pair signal. The TP-582R converts the twisted pair signal back to Ethernet 100BaseT, RS-232, IR and two HDMI outputs, and de-embeds the audio to S/PDIF and TOSLINK® audio outputs.
* Max. Data Rate – 2.25Gbps.
* HDTV Compatible.
* HDCP Compliance.
* HDMI Support – HDMI (V.1.4 with Deep Color, x.v.Color™, Lip Sync, HDMI Uncompressed Audio Channels, Dolby TrueHD, DTS-HD, CEC).
* 3D Pass-Through.
* EDID PassThru – Passes EDID/HDCP signals from source to display.
* Bidirectional RS-232 Interface – Commands and data can flow in both directions via the RS-232 interface, allowing status requests and control of the destination unit.
* Ethernet Interface – Passes 100BaseT.
* System Range – Up to 100m (330ft).
* Cable – Requires shielded twisted pair (STP) cable. For optimum range and performance use, use Kramer’s BC-DGKat524, BC-DGKat623 and BC-DGKat723 cables. Note that the transmission range depends on the signal resolution, graphics card and display used. The distance using non-Kramer CAT 5, CAT 6, and CAT 7 cables may not reach these ranges. Use only shielded cable where both ends of the shield are soldered to ground.
* Control – Front panel and contact closure switching.
* Indicators – Status LEDs for input selection, output, link and power.
* Compact MegaTOOLS® – 2 units can be rack mounted side-by-side in a 1U rack space with the optional RK-T2B universal rack adapter.