The VP-885 is a high-performance universal matrix switcher for composite video, s-Video (Y/C) component video (Y, Pb, and Pr), balanced stereo audio and S/PDIF digital audio signals. It can route any or all inputs to any or all outputs simultaneously.
* High Bandwidth – 350MHz (-3dB) fully loaded.
* HDTV Compatible.
* Control – Front panel, RS-232 (using Kramer Protocols 2000 and 3000), RS-485, Ethernet, & IR remote (included).
* Front Panel Control Lockout.
* Take Button – Executes a queue of multiple switches all at once.
* Memory Locations – Stores multiple switches as presets (salvos) to be recalled and executed when needed.
* Analog Audio Breakaway Switching.
* Audio Level Controls – Independent gain control of each input and output channel, to match various source levels.
* Vertical Interval Switching
* Flexible Control Options – Front panel, RS-232 (K-Router™ Windows®-based software is included), RS-485, Ethernet, IR remote control (included), external IR remote receiver (optional).
* Worldwide Power Supply – 100-240V AC.
* Standard 19” Rack Mount Size – 3U. Rack “ears” included.